Register at bottom of this page
Our goal is to combine a very high-quality and enjoyable ride with the need to maximize funding for the Academy. The Cost of the Israel Cadet Trek includes two parts:
Registration Fee: $200 / 750 NIS
Obligatory fundraising commitment: $300 / 1,100 NIS
What you receive for your registration fee:
- 2 nights’ accommodations at a camping ground equipped with hot showers and bathrooms, starting the night before the trek – Monday night, May 23. Participants will sleep on the grass in tents in their own sleeping bags. For those interested, we can arrange to upgrade your accommodations to a bungalow (with floor mats) or an adjacent hotel.
- 6 Mehadrin Kosher meals starting with breakfast on Tuesday May 24th and ending with dinner on Wednesday May 25th (Mehadrin Kashrut policy)
- 24-gear Hardtail Bike for two days
- Pit stops with energy refreshments, fruit and water
- After the Ride –Wednesday the 25th – Transfer to an official transportation hub near the Rashbi’s Gravesite in Meron, or to Tiberias Central Bus Station. For those who leave their cars at the Monday night campground (Rafting HaYarden), we will drop you off there.
- Back-up (SAG) transportation during the ride in case you become fatigued (and your bike)
- Solution for Bikes which break down.
- Overnight guarding of the bicycles
- Police escort as needed
- Medic accompanying riders during the ride
- Two Cadet Trek 2016 t-shirts
We recommend that you bring the following:
- Pocket money for incidentals
- Insurance covering luggage, cycling (“extreme sport” coverage), travel, health and medevac, as well as loss of earnings and home care in case of accident.
- If Lodging before and after the Ride, is required, we can provide excellent rates at hotels around Israel and are happy to assist you with any of your needs. Contact email@example.com)
- If transportation is needed to the starting point at Rafting HaYarden in the Galilee, contact us for assistance.