Our goal is to combine a very high-quality and enjoyable ride with the need to maximize funding for the Academy.
Registration Fee – $ 400 / 1,505 NIS
Sponsorship commitment – $1,000 / 3,760 NIS
Bike Rental (optional) – $25 per day available at starting point
24 gear, hardtail
What you receive for your registration fee:
- 2 nights’ accommodations at Meshek Levy (The Levy Farm) in the Golan
- 3 Mehadrin Kosher meals starting with lunch on Sunday May 22nd and ending with a Pre-Lag B’omer festive barbeque lunch on Wednesday May 25th (See Kashrut policy below)
- Pit stops with energy refreshments, fruit and water
- After the Ride –Wednesday the 25th – Transfer to an official transportation hub near the Rashbi’s Gravesite in Meron.
- Back-up transportation during the ride in case you become fatigued (and your bike)
- Bike mechanic services en route and at lodging location provided free of charge. Parts not included.
- Guarding of the bicycles at hotels
- Police escort as needed
- Medics accompanying riders during the ride
- Entrance to tourism sites
- Two Cadet Trek 2016 t-shirts
We recommend that you bring the following:
- Pocket money for incidentals
- Insurance covering luggage, cycling (“extreme sport” coverage), travel, health and medevac, as well as loss of earnings and home care in case of accident.
- If Lodging before and after the Ride, is required, we can provide excellent rates at hotels around Israel and are happy to assist you with any of your needs contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If transportation is needed to the starting point at the Levy Farm in the Golan, contact us for assistance.
The Cadet Trek is a Mehadrin Kosher ride.
For specific questions regarding Kashrut please contact us.